8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Anyone have a recommended place to get tint done in the Kamloops/Williams Lake area?

I'd like to get a 30% tint done on all 5, and just seeing if there is a reputable place.

Cheers,

- Kylie

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If not in that area,

Who would you recommend that would do the work in the GVR?

I'd be happy to make the trip down.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does this Larry lee have a shop, or is it someone you know.

Id be happy to look up either recommended.

·
Registered
44 Posts
another +1 for N-Motion

I got my back 3 windows done there 2 years ago and they have looked great ever since. You can check their prices and options for tint online. Just Google them :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
another +1 for N-Motion

I got my back 3 windows done there 2 years ago and they have looked great ever since. You can check their prices and options for tint online. Just Google them :)
I was on my phone earlier, in the dr's office so I couldn't just then.

But I will look them up!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Larry Lee's prices are good... but I don't know if the drop in price is worth only the 5 year warranty ( not that I'll have this car for a life time but anyway )

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
N-motion impressed me. I'm pretty positive they just got my business.

Tint, HID, tinted tails. That's the tentative plan.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
N-motion impressed me. I'm pretty positive they just got my business.

Tint, HID, tinted tails. That's the tentative plan.
Cool! What tint are you planning to put and would it be the same for the whole car? If i will tint my civic sedan with nmotion.. i think ill go with ultra performance 75 in front and the back would be supreme with the darkest shade i guess. .

Goodluck and keep us posted on any new mods to your civic

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Streetlegal tint is also a pretty good place to go to! its family owned and they have 3 locations! street legal tint was recommended by Gary(Red Ramone)... I already installed a front tint on our minivan today and will be tinting my civic this friday as well :D Planning to put 50 in front and 35 at the back as this is the best combo according to the owner of street legal tint.. FYI the owner of street legal tint vancouver is the number 1 tinter in Canada 2 years in a row.. while his brother who owns the surrey street legal tint is the 2nd best tinter in canada..

·
Registered
165 Posts
just the back 5, not totally sure about what brand, its been about 4 months now, everythings been perfect

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
just the back 5, not totally sure about what brand, its been about 4 months now, everythings been perfect
Oh.. Hopefully with my 50 front 35 back setup.. it won't be a problem down the road :D

Anyone here have the Solar gard ultra performance 75 on their cars? I think that is the lightest tint that you can get with protection similar to a solargard supreme 8

·
Registered
166 Posts
Maurice, do you drive an SI? I know that you are interested in the Ultra Performance 75 for your front windows. But like I said before if you want 'light' and not "noticeable" front window tint, solargard supreme 50 is going to be quite dark because of the SI black interior. I will try and upload a picture soon of my car with 50 in the back and 70 in the front.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Maurice, do you drive an SI? I know that you are interested in the Ultra Performance 75 for your front windows. But like I said before if you want 'light' and not "noticeable" front window tint, solargard supreme 50 is going to be quite dark because of the SI black interior. I will try and upload a picture soon of my car with 50 in the back and 70 in the front.
I have a r18 with leather seats :D So you have the supreme 70 in front and supreme 50 at the back? I hope the 50 front 35 rear combo is pretty decent and won't cause any problems down the road :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts