8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to say goodbye: Smoking Deal on 06 SI Private Sale

Hey Folks

I've had my SI for sometime now since Dec 05, its been a fun run. Now its time to say goodbye and find something slower, and big enough to haul my new quad around in. Plus the speeding tickets don't help.

Here's my baby as she sits now. Sorry the Pic's are crappy i'll get better ones soon of everything.

Mods:
Injen MR SRI
Comptech Short Shift
Voodoo Shift Knob
Magnaflow 3" HFC
Skunk2 70mm Mega Power Exhaust
5% Tint
Cleared Headlights
Chrome Turn Signals
HFP Kit
JDM Badge - Front
ADR GT Sport Wheels 17X7 48 Offset - Tires Walani 215/45Z/17

The car is all paid off, so price is negotiable

VIN 2HGFG21516H100240

Asking $23000.00 Private sell massive deal, you won't find this car in Canada cheaper unless its been wrecked. Dealers are charge up to 26,995 still for 2006 SI's.

44,000km mostly highway, live 25 km from town and family lives in Saskatchewan so I go there about 4 times a year usual 4000km pre trip. These are the 2 reasons for higher KM's.

If anyone is interested give me a call 250-782-0244

For more pictures see post # 12

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price I'm flexible on but starting asking price is 23k Canadian. It has 44,000 km on it now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might be parting some things, if I trade it in to a dealer. As for the exhaust I would need your OEM exhaust plus Cat but I would Ship with my 3" HFC. Prolly cheap $200.00

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I removing the wheels tomorrow to get a dealer appraisal, so i'll take a bunch of pic's when she's all cleaned up.

As for the wheels they will now have stock all seasons with 50% tread, moving the walani's to the stockers, to get a higher appraisal. If you want the rims alone w/ lugs $400.00 plus shipping, but i have a purolator account. so it would be 10 bucks a rim.

Oh ya one of the rims has one minor defect a scratch from the damn tire shop i'll post a picture tomorrow, other then that I just got them 2 months ago and no curbage, a couple stone chips maybe.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well did quite a bit to the SI today. Moved the Walani tires to the stock rims and mounted them. Also removed my injen intake put stock back in, and gave her a descent cleaning. Also went to a few dealerships today, most are willing to give me $22500.00 to $23000.00 which is awesome since they pay me taxes on top of that also.

What a difference it made taking off these parts now, it almost feels gutless lol. I also put in the silencer on the Skunk2 Exhaust went to 3 dealers and not one said anything about it.

Here are some updated pics

Sorry some of the pics are crappy it's a crappy camera but it's all it got. The car is pretty much mint, there is one door ding on the driver's side, i tried to take pictures of it but its so shallow you can only see it in a reflection and the usual stone chips. Still maybe willing to take $23000.00 Cash if i can't find a descent vehicle at the dealerships I like.

I will be willing to part out somethings now that revert most of it back to stock.

Comptech Short Shifter - $60.00
Injen Intake MR SRI SP1577 - $100.00 needs to be re-oiled, got instructions also
Voodoo Shift Knob - $25.00 - scratched but good
ADR GT Sport Wheels - $300.00 dropping price because tire monkeys don't know how not to scratch rims, also have lugs and key. I compared the stock rim to these by carrying one in each hand I have to say these rims are quite a bit lighter.

Well thats it any questions or requests please PM me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump, come on there must be someone in BC that need some new toys. I'll take pictures of the rest of the parts also. Maybe a few shots of my new toy, a 07 Scrambler 500 HO :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts