8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently traded in my 06 ASM FG2 for a 09 CBP FA5. I took some quick pics but the car was dirty and it was raining out.. Still have the winter wheels and tires on :(

Performance

1. Greddy EVO2 Catback Exhaust using Greddy Sedan Exhaust Extender
2. K&N Drop-in Filter

ICE/Lighting/Electrical

1. Pioneer Avic Z2 upgraded to Z3 with bypass
2. Pioneer CD-IB100II iPod Interface Adapter
3. Pioneer ND-BT1 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
4. Festoon Red Leds (superbrightled.com)
5. Chrome Tail Light Bulbs

Appearance

1. HFP Aero Kit.
2. JDM Front & Rear Badges
3. Civic Debadged
4. CBP Painted License Plate Trim
5. Hood Dampener

Interior

1. Skunk2 Shift Knob
2. Augar Shift Boot
3. CTR Push Button Start
4. Strut King Sport Footrest

Future Mods

1. P2R Throttle Body Spacer & Gaskets (Have not installed yet)
2. Tint (waiting for better weather)
3. Red 3rd Brake Light Swap
4. S2000 Retrofit Headlights (had TSX Retros on the FG2, no longer fit :sadface:)
5. Wheels
6. HFP Suspension Kit

iPhone :thumb:

DIY sagging shift boot fix

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
I like! The engine start fits very nicely. How well do you see with the red LEDs?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like! The engine start fits very nicely. How well do you see with the red LEDs?
The red LEDs are enough light to find loose items, definitely less output, but I like the look with the red dash. :thumb:

nice clean, ride. really like what youve done with your car so far. btw did you lower your exhaust hanger? so your muffler doesnt touch?
Thanks everyone for the great feedback... nah, I did not need to lower the exhaust hanger, that's how it fit with the Greddy Exhaust Extender. :woot: would be nice if it was about half an inch or so extended further out

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
^ haha o that is good. i need to lower my vibrant exhaust. its touching a lot and its pissing me off. just been really lazy this winter to fix it. btw i just noticed you are in ontario. which area are you in, and be sure to check out the ontario sub forum.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ haha o that is good. i need to lower my vibrant exhaust. its touching a lot and its pissing me off. just been really lazy this winter to fix it. btw i just noticed you are in ontario. which area are you in, and be sure to check out the ontario sub forum.
Damn that's too bad, I guess just bend those hangers down.. Im from Kingston, check the ontario sub forum once and awhile... always 8thcivic tho.

back just doesn't look right now without the chrome. The covered up piece is too round and looks like a defect.
Everything else is hot!
Each to their own... the chrome stood out too much in my opinion, the piece is not covered over with a decal or anything if you meant that by covered. It was sanded, primed, and painted to match.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.