Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 768 Posts

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
From the si for m3 trade thread:

Michael15 said:
I'll trade you my bus pass and a jelly bean?

Edit:the bus pass has a s/c

·
Kansas Chainsaw Massacre
6,296 Posts
Tight_Si said:
(original thread locked) I jus bought me a type r emblem that ima put on my civic si! haha I am a ricer now cool man :broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::greenappl:greenappl:Orange-Sl:Orange-Sl:Orange-Sl:rockwoot:
Tight_Si said:
(original thread locked) ok so i was drivin wit my friends around my neighborhood tonight in the si and i bynistake cut off this man in an x 5. he honks so i honk back a loud long honk and tell him to stfu. anyways he pulls a u turn and comes after us si i floor it runin every stop sign in sight. i finally loose him by pullin a u turn at 30 mph and headin off.... the x5 had no chance. the si saved my life!
maybe that's why Marc's doing it?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Your parents totally screwed up on you Justin, but they might've done a bang up job on your little sister.

Please, YouTube updates on her bodily developments instead of your disgusting SI's developments. She might have a nice bulging mooseknuckle by the end of this year, and we here at 8th would like to be well informed about such developements.

141 - 160 of 768 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.