8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was on my way to GMU today and definitely got a ticket for nothing else but my windows being to dark....WACK!! This will be my second one, so now I'm thinking about taking it off. I could get the legal in the front but I think it looks really tacky to have two different shades of tint. What do you guys think???.. It's gonna cost like $200 to get it all taken off...and the tint i have looks soooo goood!!

..... oh yeah my ticket is $100 bones :eek:hsnap:

Just wanted to vent

:chill:

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
aLiLbit-Si-LLy said:
Well I was on my way to GMU today and definitely got a ticket for nothing else but my windows being to dark....WACK!! This will be my second one, so now I'm thinking about taking it off. I could get the legal in the front but I think it looks really tacky to have two different shades of tint. What do you guys think???.. It's gonna cost like $200 to get it all taken off...and the tint i have looks soooo goood!!

..... oh yeah my ticket is $100 bones :eek:hsnap:

Just wanted to vent

:chill:
don't forget to tell the cop to write ticket to every single limousines driver out there, because their window are as dark as hell.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called my guy at the tint shop and he said he'd take my 20% off and put the legal 50% on the front 2 windows for me ....he said not to worry about the back windows...

Do you guys have any opinions on how that would look 50% in the front 20% on the rear???

·
Registered
690 Posts
i have gotten two tickets for my 5% tint as well...my bro is a cop tho and had them "taken car of"...so try and get to know some cops or something...then have them make the tickets disappear.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
i'll prabably get 50% on mine.

I dont want to end up getting pulled over and getting a tint ticket + exhaust ticket.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts