8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
its only a 1000ft track lol and i don't think i'll be that slow being we run 14.8 stock. i was thinking more 13.9 - 14.1 1/4
I dont think you getting a high enough MPH at the 1000ft to get any faster than a 14.2. Prove me wrong. Find a 1/4 mile track. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
u were 3/100ths of a sec faster than me in the 1000ft with more mods. and i was only gaining on top end so yeah i see it very possible to get those times + im getting new toys on top of the new stuff i already got still N/A

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
u were 3/100ths of a sec faster than me in the 1000ft with more mods. and i was only gaining on top end so yeah i see it very possible to get those times + im getting new toys on top of the new stuff i already got still N/A
Like i said, Go to a full 1/4 mile track and see what you lay down.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
don't really see me running a 14.5 lol. a S/C Si ran same time i did in the 1000ft. but i think when Memphis opens up and get warm out i'll make the trip there. won't be the same tho being i got more supporting mods now and i will weight even less

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
don't really see me running a 14.5 lol. a S/C Si ran same time i did in the 1000ft. but i think when Memphis opens up and get warm out i'll make the trip there. won't be the same tho being i got more supporting mods now and i will weight even less
I bet you the SC had a higher trap speed at the end of the 1,00ft...

remember 60' is what determines 1/8 of a mile, 1/8 of a mile is what determines 1/4 time...

But then...

Alttitude, weather,track prep, driving skills, determines all of the above

Good luck :thumb:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Nice, i see you are close to memphis.. i live 40 minutes away and sometimes go to the 1/4 mile track there, i drive a turbo R18 and plan to go there again this year as soon as they open, i plan to buy some drag radials and use them with my stock 16 inch rims.. let me know next time you plan on going to memphis to the track and me and my Si friends from around here will try to make it.. i have a camera and can record videos..

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cool i'm from Pulaski TN but i live in Little Rock only damn track we got is about the same distance from here to memphis and its only 1000ft so i'll make the trip for a 1/4th lol hope to see ya there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.