8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SoCal Crew!!!

Hey, want a chance to have your car shot and a chance to be in an Ad?

Other than a chance for a meet, a member of bodybuilding.com is looking for some cars to promote his mobile electronics business. He is looking for cars to come out to the high-desert on Sunday to do a meet/photoshoot.

** edit ** - Just received a message from the OP. Here are details:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxracer64
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0ne
Location? Palmdale, CA - off the 14 freeway.

Where out in the high desert? I will throw a call out there to the NE L.A. crew. We a;ways like having pics of our cars taken as long as you will share.

If you don't mind a Honda crew, we usually roll deep. I could possibly round up some, Civics, S2000s and RSXs. Maybe for enough for a shoot on its own!

Again, location? L.A. County Speedway? Willow Springs? Another location? Let me know!

** Update below **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

location is at a warehouse in palmdale, RIGHT behind the mall, off Rancho vista.

I honestly am looking for 1-3 NICE cars - i wont have enough food for a huge posse...but if you could get a nice RSX or something there, that would be ****ing awesome man.

I appreciate your help...see what you can stir up..

my cell: 661-547-9334

hit me up any time. I wont be sleeping the next couple days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so looks like a local business guy is trying to start something up in car audio in the HD. May be a chance to get some HD shots, who knows. Thought I'd throw it out there.

:thumb:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
- Was just on another forum. bodybuilding.com <--- a visitor, don't participate really

- Guy posts to do installs

- Has no shop. Professioanl photogs though?

I did background work on someone before I posted and someone I would never meet. A 3,000 mile would not be worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts