8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, just about 20 mins ago me and my friend just collided our cars together, my damage is a broken bumper and scratched front passenger fender. His got it worse, headlight, bumper, grill, fender needs to be replaced and his inner fender is touching his wheel. We have sorta decided to part our own ways and fix it ourselves. Now for me, im thinking if getting a aftermarket CTR Front bumper will be cheaper than getting a OEM csx front bumper. Any opinions about what I should do, and if going with the CTR bumper, any paint shops that you guys will vouch for?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Im really sorry about the crash. At least your still friends and have given each other the oppurtunity to enhance each others cars.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We were parking next to each other in an empty lot and i turned in and he did as well and we hit each other. Id get pics, but my dad is pretty pissed off downstairs, dont really want to go downstairs with a camera to top off his anger

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, just contacted BE and it seems that their CTR Front bumpers are on backorder, anywhere else I can get this?

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
BE is the only place i can think of.. ur car is gona look awesome after the transformation.. but o man .. sux to hit a friend.. thats why u always have to be careful when driving around friends man...

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I hate to say this, but you gotta stop driving haha. Isn't this the second time in the same year that you've hit your car? You are reallllllly unlucky man.

Good luck with getting everything fixed though!

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^ Bad luck for the lamb this year, even my mom told me something was going to happen with me and driving

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sucks man... be more careful eh... Getting this idea passed your Dad will be a tough one.

CTR front end conversion will look pretty sick!! Hope you learnt your lesson though... cos I'm sure this forum's gonna send you a lotta hate if u mess up a CTR front end conversion!! LOL... just playin'...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm sorry to hear, hopefully you guys remain friends. Things like this suck, it's a tough spot to be in when it involves people who are friends or family.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts