8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found one at a dealership, but the price is a bit high. What do you guys think I should be able to get this car for?

08 Si sedan, silver, with 14k miles on it and with Navi. Its a Certified Used car. The dealer has it stickered at 20,988 right now. I would like to buy it for around 18k or so. does that seem reasonable to you guys? Its in Oklahoma if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
126 Posts
navi does make the difference here , $20k max with 14k on it, but is navi really woth it, i would look around for non -navi Si with less miles for $18k

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know, I'm a geek so I'm attracted to the navi, plus it will let me put my music on a card and play it from there instead of burning to a cd. But I guess I shouldn't expect a big price drop, huh? I can find 2002 325i's for 22k along with Acura TL's.

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
get one

·
Registered
460 Posts
dont know if it would help..but i paid 20,500 as new
i know the dealer markups but you gotta pay less than new...:) jst my .02

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
im guessin thats without cuz i paid 20k for mine new without navi and i jsut put in a kenwood navi/dvd player a few months ago....u could always go aftermarket and find one cheaper but thats still high for a used one with navi

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I bought mine without Navi so I'm not quite sure how that affects price but I got it for just under 18k OTD and it had 22,000 miles on it...well sort of I also traded in my old civic for like 2500. Man that thing was a beast. I think you should be able to get it for 17-19k.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts