8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

361 - 371 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
true, unless at night.....you reportedly "almost" hit a bear :pics: and then on the way back to the Lodge, you run out of gas. :facepalm:

:wave:
Or find pieces of tree limbs on the road where thy had grass cut on 28. I ran over a tree limb, but thankfully no bent rim or anything like that:eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Or find pieces of tree limbs on the road where thy had grass cut on 28. I ran over a tree limb, but thankfully no bent rim or anything like that:eek:hsnap:
oh yea, forgot.... don't follow Connor if he is running Star Specs as he will kick up baseball bat sized logs at you along with debris sized from rock chunks to fine dust to grass. I think the vortex behind him caused this crap to enter my scoop. :wigglesmiley: Best bet is to have him follow you :D

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Keith/Jason: Don't forget you learned that I can actually drive fast and well ;)
easy there big fella. When Dawn goes for a ride with you on the dragon and gives the blessing, then you can claim that. When I said that you did well, I meant that you did well for a rookie. :giggle: :wave:

·
BootyLuvr
23,368 Posts
easy there big fella. When Dawn goes for a ride with you on the dragon and gives the blessing, then you can claim that. When I said that you did well, I meant that you did well for a rookie. :giggle: :wave:
She did go for a ride with me. She had to close her eyes!! :rotfl:

361 - 371 of 371 Posts