8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

341 - 360 of 371 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
true story that hardees girl was all about some porter peen
That she was. She would have married both of us on the spot (I'm guessing it would be allowed since we were in Tennessee :giggle:)

BTW one other thing you need to know before going to the Dragon...don't slow down for the photographers. If you want more pics, drive by again. Don't slow down. I repeat, do not slow down.

Ask Brandon

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
BTW one other thing you need to know before going to the Dragon...don't slow down for the photographers. If you want more pics, drive by again. Don't slow down. I repeat, do not slow down.

Ask Brandon
The exact reason you go a day early to get multiple "quiet" runs in

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Yup. Either that or wake up late and miss the big cruise. Of course it was raining till midday so hardly anyone was out until 3ish. It worked out well for us. Otherwise we wouldn't have met the hardees hottie

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
true, unless at night.....you reportedly "almost" hit a bear :pics: and then on the way back to the Lodge, you run out of gas. :facepalm:

:wave:
:laughing:, that happened to everyone that tired to follow me and Rich on the dragon.

We magically drain everyone's fuel tank :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
A night run on a bike is different than a night run in the SI.... Where did the road go to....

If you are not feeling well, the dragon knows it and laughs at you, even if you are just riding along with someone..... Sick = No Dragon Run.....lesson learned.

Nomar06 is a true friend. Thanks again bro.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I learned that no matter how fast your car is on the dragon it's still not as cool as plowing a corn (soybean) field in a scooby.

341 - 360 of 371 Posts