8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I parked my car in my yard like usual because i live a block away from school. I came home to take a dump and my mom told me someone tried to jack our laundry machine. our laundry machine was outside because it was a spare which was half a meter away from my car... So this black dude pushed the laundry machine out to his truck and ended up scratching my car. My mom saw him and bitched at him and then he placed it back where he originally took it.... so pissed off.. anyways had to get this outta my system.. if i saw him entering my property in the first place, i woulda chopped him up... ****** ***** was lucky i wasnt ther when he scratched my car...

·
Banned
4,871 Posts
wait.

black man tried to steal your laundry machine
scratched your car mid-theft
got caught by your mom
she yelled at him
he cried, and returned it to your driveway
/end

wow

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
I parked my car in my yard like usual because i live a block away from school. I came home to take a dump and my mom told me someone tried to jack our laundry machine. our laundry machine was outside because it was a spare which was half a meter away from my car... So this black dude pushed the laundry machine out to his truck and ended up scratching my car. My mom saw him and bitched at him and then he placed it back where he originally took it.... so pissed off.. anyways had to get this outta my system.. if i saw him entering my property in the first place, i woulda chopped him up... ****** ***** was lucky i wasnt ther when he scratched my car...
your mom rules!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Just like that guy on American pie lol , the one who never poops in school! ahahh sorry for your car though!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What part of your car was scratched, and how bad is itÉ
My front bumper which was repainted 2 months ago and right across the driver side.... medium deep scratch. any suggestions on how to fix it without paying for a new paint job or doing it myself cause i cant do *** myself.... i was thinking of showroom auto spa for......

Showroom Cut Polish from $200
Similar to an Exterior Detail above plus;

•2 stage power-polish to remove any medium to deep scratches and swirl marks

but the thing is i dont know if its gonna permanently cover up the scratches or show up again when i wash my car a few times...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Your mom just tried to move the laundry machine and scratched your ride.

Sounds like a fishy story, she probably feels bad that she scratched your car.

:think:

·
Registered
18,914 Posts
wait.

black man tried to steal your laundry machine
scratched your car mid-theft
got caught by your mom
she yelled at him
he cried, and returned it to your driveway
/end

wow
:rotfl: serisously. what a failure of a theif.

·
Registered
478 Posts
My front bumper which was repainted 2 months ago and right across the driver side.... medium deep scratch. any suggestions on how to fix it without paying for a new paint job or doing it myself cause i cant do *** myself.... i was thinking of showroom auto spa for......

Showroom Cut Polish from $200
Similar to an Exterior Detail above plus;

•2 stage power-polish to remove any medium to deep scratches and swirl marks

but the thing is i dont know if its gonna permanently cover up the scratches or show up again when i wash my car a few times...
You now have an excuse to put on your bodykit.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/canada-sale-trade/208051-fs-civic-06-body-kit-front-bumper.html

1 - 20 of 22 Posts