8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

these wheels are nice.. i think they are 16's .. so i wanna use them next year for snow tires... but i duno where to get them... i rmbr there was this one site with all jdm wheels and stuff.. i actually got my jdm red badges from there... and a lot of u guys got it from there too... but i currently forgot the website... so if u know... then let me know =) thanks

supposidly they are 16s... that pic makes it look like 17s ... correct me if im wrong.... those are the DC2R wheels btw

·
Registered
99 Posts
hc806;4702482 these wheels are nice.. i think they are 16's .. so i wanna use them next year for snow tires... but i duno where to get them... i rmbr there was this one site with all jdm wheels and stuff.. i actually got my jdm red badges from there... and a lot of u guys got it from there too... but i currently forgot the website... so if u know... then let me know =) thanks supposidly they are 16s... that pic makes it look like 17s ... correct me if im wrong.... those are the DC2R wheels btw[/QUOTE said:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
nope it was a diff website ... i remember the website url had the word jdm inside.. but when u go in.. the name of the website is like something motorsports... maybe KCR motorsports.. LOL lemme try that now

nope doesnt seem to work... but i just cant rmbr them at the moment... but i got my jdm emblems from there.. and if i rmbr right... they are a US company

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Yup. Just like a big wing that probably adds more drag then downforce. Steelies are perfectly suited for the winter. Just my opinion though. Do what you want with your money.

Here is a similar newer set. A-Spec RSX wheels.

The wife and I just spent $1000 on a tv stand. Everyones financial priorities are different.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HAHA beautiful wing haha... thanks guys.. and yes that is the website... the only reason i would use those for winters cuz.. 16inch winter tires are cheaper.. i would never use 16s for summer..

·
Registered
716 Posts
there have been plenty of those 98 dc2 spec R wheels floating around locally privately or used parts importers for $550-600 in decent shape....

1 - 20 of 90 Posts