8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I would like to know wich one of these could look good on a white sedan
give me your reason on EACH and everyone of these so I know what the deal is :)

Verde BLACK ICE 18 inch Black with Chrome Lip Wheels - In stock! - 5x110 - 18x7.5 how about this one? Im not sure

TSW CADWELL 18 inch Gun Metal Wheels - In stock! - 5x114.3 - 18x8 hey maybe this one?

Sport Max 006 18 inch Black Wheels - In stock! - 5x100 - 18x7.5 this is cooly right?

Motegi MR056 18 inch Black Wheels - In stock! - 5x108 - 18x8 do u dig or no dig?

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'll be totally honest and say im not crazy about any of them (no hate intended :) ), but if i had to choose, i like this one the best: TSW CADWELL 18 inch Gun Metal Wheels

but dude its all up to you. its your car.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Out of those choices, I would pick the sportmax wheels. Though I'm not a fan of black wheels, I think the spoke design and style of wheel looks good on the car.

I would get rid of that first choice altogether, sorry but I think those kinds of wheels belongs on trucks/suv's

·
Registered
217 Posts
If I had to pick I'd say #3 on your list. The 1st one is ghetto fabulous and would look great on an Impala or a Suburban...not so much on a Civic.

·
Registered
11,635 Posts
there all not my style besides the 3rd one
why dont you look at some other style rims...some of those are not suppose to be on a civic like all but the 3rd one hahah

·
Registered
488 Posts
Definitely not the first one... My personal preference would be leaning torwards the TSW Cadwell rims however i think any of the bottom three options would be lright depending on what your style is.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Please, whatever you do, do not get the Verde's, hate those, sorry.

The rest of them would look decent with my favorite being the sport max. I would also make sure I had a nice dark window tint on a white car if I was going with black wheels. I would get Enkie RPF1's in black over all of those. They are about the same price too.

·
Registered
998 Posts
None of the above, sorry. I'd be willing to bet your stock wheels are lighter than all of those choices, and probably better quality as well.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for ya comments :) I wasnt really sure about the first one anyway but Imma look into the others and maybe check out some otha types thanks luv yall :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts