8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
you will always have people who act this way....I get ricers trying to race me all the time. I just LMAO at watch them act like a child while i maintain my speed.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Some people are just stoooopid. Those dudes almost ran into a left turn traffic. Street racing and trash talking are for idiots.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
it's kids like him that make asians look bad, esp. when driving a honda. my si is all stock and sometimes i feel like ppl look at me and think "eh typical asian ricer".

on the other hand, as anubis said, i find it HILARIOUS when kids try to race me. they'll go the same speed as you (i.e u slow down to let them pass you, they stick next to you, you kinda speed up to get away from their loud fart cans, they speed up w/ you, etc. etc.). i'll just honk the horn three times while driving to give them the impression that i'll play their game, but only to have them take off and me maintain my speed.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
AllShowNoGo said:
i'll just honk the horn three times while driving to give them the impression that i'll play their game, but only to have them take off and me maintain my speed.
I have done this too its great everytime lol

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol omg I remember a few years back when I was still pretty immature (with my friends), we were in my friends 93 Taurus SHO. It had full exhaust, intake manifold and cams. It was just dipping into the 13's. Well anyways, we would all pack into this forest green SHO and mob around. We would pull up to random cars and act like were going to pass them, but then brake and stay next to them. We would then proceed to downshift, honk 3 times and just take off. I think most of our victims were Ford Windstars. Dumb I know, but it was funny as hell seeing the expressions on people when we did this.

/immature teen stories of fun

·
Registered
372 Posts
they looked and sounded cambodian...it's this type of behavior that makes people look down on my people. We're not all delinquents! lol

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
dust0ut said:
they looked and sounded cambodian...it's this type of behavior that makes people look down on my people. We're not all delinquents! lol
i think it makes ppl look down on everyone and anyone in civics.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
AllShowNoGo said:
i think it makes ppl look down on everyone and anyone in civics.

There is no think about it, it does. When people find out i drive a civic, they are always surprised as hell, cuz i dont act like a "civic driver" or what the people of america think they are.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Meh... they will end up owning themselves... let's just hope that they don't hurt anyone else while doing so...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts