8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today im going to test drive a white si.
It doesnt have navi, but the dealer wants to add a navi to the car, and charge same price as factory navi.
Its a eclipse system i believe model 5435.
hes like it does everything the oem does+ u can watch dvd's.
It comes with a 3 yr warranty, and a 1 yr theft warranty..
Should i do it?
If i do, id have a si by the weekend, if i dont ill be waiting till god knows when....
Hrmmmmmmmmm??!?!

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
that's tempting. if they offer the 3yr warranty, and they install it, I probably would. We really don't know how long it'll be till you see a factory honda civic si with nav. ya know? plus having the option to watch dvd movies is a pretty cool bonus.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow thats tempting...I guess im gonna have the same dilemma when i decide to go in and try to order a SI with NAVI. I agree with the other guy tha tresponded to your post. If its installed by them and has a good warranty, and u get to watch dvd's... :rockwoot: id probably do it

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got it heres the deal

Well,
as some of you probably know, i got the shaft on my si ordered with navi.
However my dealer met me more than halfway installing a eclipse 5495 double din unit for me at no extra cost of what we originally agreed apon.
Its white, got the 3yr warranty on this fine aftermarket navi- and i couldnt be more happier.
Pick her up saturday- i cant wait.
i got the 3m protectant.
heres the break down on pricing
21290 for the car with navi
200- for my accessories.
=21,090

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.