Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
someone deleted it.

why? i don't know. because there's tons of more "off-topic" threads in the ontario forum worst than ours.

and if feelings were hurt, we were all just joking. i think that should've been established already. c'mon guys.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
That odd?, when my brother mentioned it earlyer that you had actully made the tread i LOL'd but then when i herd that adrian and some others started acting like a$$Holes i can understand why it got deleted.

Perhaps these kinds of threads bring out the ass in ppl.

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
That odd?, when my brother mentioned it earlyer that you had actully made the tread i LOL'd but then when i herd that adrian and some others started acting like a$$Holes i can understand why it got deleted.

Perhaps these kinds of threads bring out the ass in ppl.
Excuse me? I wasn't the one acting like an Ahole. That's a direct attack there Dude, Name Sal, and Your brother, don't call me out. Yeah, get your facts straight before you get name calling there .

Yeah, i see, nice, may your karma poop in your breakfast there.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
YOUR BACK!!!!

dam man, how have you been?

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Excuse me? I wasn't the one acting like an Ahole. That's a direct attack there Dude, Name Sal, and Your brother, don't call me out. Yeah, get your facts straight before you get name calling there .

Yeah, i see, nice, may your karma poop in your breakfast there.
Hay thats just what i herd... no offence ment, but now i know. Sorry man.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
We do post alot of stuff... and my spelling is HORRABLE!... but the problem is that my keyboard skips a letter and i dont proof read anything. or im typing something while thinking about something else and i accidently kit a s instead of a d. OH WELL...

I have a super mega thread?

<---- pimpin aint easy.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Woah ... whats going on here ?? People are fighting and stuff, thats not allowed on the 8th god forbid someone speaks his mind has something to say other then HI I PURCHASED A K&N FILTER SO NOW I GOT 25 EXTRA HP ...lol.

Nazi's

·
Registered
504 Posts
What's up with the Fukitol pills? I haven't seen any of those advertisements in North York OR Downtown, but I've seen a bunch of those pics some where on these forums posted by some one from Ontario.. hmm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts