8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as many of you know I get wild ideas and get kind of crazy in the stuff I do.
:yeahthat:
Oops I did it again.

Ran an idea by Weeby and Cr8tive_leo and got permission to use the artwork and the logo. And I have to give props to them, without them I could not have pulled this off.

My Car is decked out for the meet.

At The Gap, There Be Civics...

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
w00t! Finally the reveal! I can't wait to see it in person. I am sure we will be the envy of all other events going on. Wait till Killboy gets a load of that. :D

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ryryninja said:
That looks great! This should be the lead car on any cruise :D

rep for you!
No this is still Cooks event and he will always have the lead. I would just hold all of you with all of the Mods up....LOL.

Thanks anyway.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
awww....I was wanting the surprise at the meet.

I was thinking about the Speedracer/Mach 5 theme but I dont have the $$$ to put on decals.

See your there!!!

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Pretty cool looking! Hope I can make it out to the Gap.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, No one bashing me yet. I know it is not everyones cup of tea. You have a right to your own opinion. viewed over 100 times but only 8 post.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
I foresee this vehicle being the most photographed vehicle at the meet.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Zesti1 said:
Doesnt look half bad. Maybe you'll get some followers to the meet along the way ;)

Most people have no clue what the dragon/Deal's Gap is, so I mostly get a funny or confused look from most people. But it is kind of fun to watch their reaction.
But I know they saw the logo, Ha Ha:biggrin:

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
xtv-sidecar said:
Most people have no clue what the dragon/Deal's Gap is, so I mostly get a funny or confused look from most people. But it is kind of fun to watch their reaction.
But I know they saw the logo, Ha Ha:biggrin:
Next time, put a line-map of the Dragon Trail on top of the hood, with some text with landmarks --- at least that way, you can tell people it's what it is. :D

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
xtv-sidecar said:
Yeah I guess thats true...:redface:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts