8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well well well...HI PPL! hope we can all enjoy this new generation of the si together. :D ...btw great site, hopfully it will turn into a great(HUGE!) community of ppl, who share the same love for (import)cars as I do.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome, unexpected!! This new site has a plethora of info and pics on the new Si, and it isn't even out yet!! When the 2006 Si hits the showroom floor 8thcivic.com will be a HUGE community of auto enthusiasts!! :)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
thx guys. I really hope it does continue on the path it's going. We're growing daily, and we've got a great group of people on here so far. Even though a lot of us are driving different types of cars, we're managing to get along. That's not so common on some other auto forums if you've noticed.

And if you know of someone that is a car fan in general - send them a message about the site. We'd love to have more car enthusiasts join.

Thx guys.

·
Registered
287 Posts
2fast4u2 said:
Welcome, unexpected!! This new site has a plethora of info and pics on the new Si, and it isn't even out yet!! When the 2006 Si hits the showroom floor 8thcivic.com will be a HUGE community of auto enthusiasts!! :)
And by then (i hope) ill be a mod!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
webby said:
thx guys. I really hope it does continue on the path it's going. We're growing daily, and we've got a great group of people on here so far. Even though a lot of us are driving different types of cars, we're managing to get along. That's not so common on some other auto forums if you've noticed.

And if you know of someone that is a car fan in general - send them a message about the site. We'd love to have more car enthusiasts join.

Thx guys.
i have it as a link on clubrsx (imma whore there) eazy does as well.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/member.php?userid=41877

·
Registered
551 Posts
unexpected said:
i think many ppl wanna be a mod but you gotta prove to the actually ppl that decided these things that you're up to the task.

Welcome !
As long as mods dont have to use proper punctuation im hoping to be in for that one day.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey there unexpected!

I know you from ClubRSX!! :love: (<- d00d, we really need some more smilies up in this ***** :p)

PM me - :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
KTHXBYE said:
Hey there unexpected!

I know you from ClubRSX!! :love: (<- d00d, we really need some more smilies up in this ***** :p)

PM me - :D
hey sup jennifer :) ...haha you love sayin kthxbye! now its your username :D btw my name is aj :rockwoot:

·
Registered
166 Posts
unexpected said:
hey sup jennifer :) ...haha you love sayin kthxbye! now its your username :D btw my name is aj :rockwoot:
yeah i was thinking of getting new license plates that say KTHXBYE instead of GO EEZY -

but i have had GO EEZY since 1994, so its kinda hard to part with them -

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KTHXBYE said:
yeah i was thinking of getting new license plates that say KTHXBYE instead of GO EEZY -

but i have had GO EEZY since 1994, so its kinda hard to part with them -
maybe for your next ride. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts