8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Guys hope you can help me i bought a pair of Bride Seats

So now i need to know what i have to do to get the airbag lights off, what do i need to do with the weight sensing unit, and last but not least what to do with the seat belt unit cause i will use a 4 point harness. Yeah i hope you can help me.

by the way i´m from germany so need to find parts here
You probably need to get the ohms from the passenger seat connector with someone sitting in the car (seatbelt and all) versus with just the seatbelt connected (no one in the seat). If they're different, then buy a resistor that best matches the ohms with someone in the seat.

Same thing with all the seat belts. There's two connectors for the seatbelt buckle. One tells the computer if you're buckled in, the other one tells it if your seat belt is under tension. Get the ohms with seatbelts buckled in and under tension, and buy the appropriate resistors.

This is just a theory, resistors are cheap on amazon so worth trying.

·
Registered
1 Posts
alright so i'm lost right now , i'm looking into putting 9th gen seats in my si sedan , the red and black ones , but i can't figure out why the 9th gens have 2 different styles of seats and i can't find a place to buy the black and red seats ? any one know about this or if they would fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 - 123 of 123 Posts