8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 769 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
here is a small video of the runs we did today. please excuse the high rpm rattle sound, I forgot to bolt the top cover back on before the runs and didnt notice untill I watched back the fottage after we had taken the car off the dyno. doh!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah i agree...its is also hard to trust someone in in another country..especially with these. threads about joetech an they are just in another state
I can vouch for these guys. If richard needed a kidney from me Id take it into deep consideration. TTS and their staff have done nothing but help me with my build. Outstanding customer service is all I've ever gotten from them.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I can vouch for these guys. If richard needed a kidney from me Id take it into deep consideration. TTS and their staff have done nothing but help me with my build. Outstanding customer service is all I've ever gotten from them.

:yeahthat:

Richard is a great guy and he is very helpfull with his customers.

i've got TTS C30-94 kit with great results and i'm really tempted for this new kit with the C38-94 on top!

·
Registered
97 Posts
:yeahthat:

Richard is a great guy and he is very helpfull with his customers.

i've got TTS C30-94 kit with great results and i'm really tempted for this new kit with the C38-94 on top!
I bought my 38-92 from them as well as a c38-81 kit back in 2010. Love those guys.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
We have a great fmic solution coming in the next few weeks, just waiting for the core to me made then we will fabricate the tanks and pipes. I think we will see 13-14 psi boost with just the C30-94 running a 110mm pulley as the pressure drop will be very little. With the C38 it will be awesome. One things for sure, no one will say supercharger kits don't have enough torque:)
I think LHD cars will probably need the battery relocated in the trunk as the ultimate solution. It's not a big deal or very expensive.

·
there is no spoon
16,809 Posts
We have a great fmic solution coming in the next few weeks, just waiting for the core to me made then we will fabricate the tanks and pipes. I think we will see 13-14 psi boost with just the C30-94 running a 110mm pulley as the pressure drop will be very little. With the C38 it will be awesome. One things for sure, no one will say supercharger kits don't have enough torque:)
I think LHD cars will probably need the battery relocated in the trunk as the ultimate solution. It's not a big deal or very expensive.
a smaller battery would fit in the same location as well.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
That's good to hear. We can soon fabricate a tray to suit. Perhaps we can work with some one on this in the near future.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well, thats the first 300 miles put on the kit trouble free :) sat at 80 odd mph for 3 hours on the motorway and was then giving it lots of right foot on the back roads on the way down tonight to try and break something :dancing:

I am going to do a full inspection of parts tomorrow to see how everything has handled the trip before I head home on sunday. I think we need to recalibrate the onboard trip computer to the 1000cc injectors....It says I was getting 56mpg on the way down. lol LIES!!!!!! :readtherules::dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
The thing i like about this kit.. it looks clean. Props to you guys... very well done. Can you guys post a few logs just for the general knowlage? there are so many options right now so it will be nice to see what pros and cons are. I know tvs 900 and 1320 are on a rise. Each one has their strong sides. Overall, its a very very well put together kit. I am glad you guys thought about aesthetics as much as perfomance. +1

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I have no fears about the TVS range of Eatons our Rotrex C38-91 flows considerably more air, is half the size and weight and silent in operation. The noise you can hear on Darren's car is the tooth belt, this will be quieter on the production kits.

61 - 80 of 769 Posts