8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

761 - 769 of 769 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Can someone from TTS give me Information about the sleeves needed to install different injectors I to the plenum.
Have e-mailed Richard two times with no responce.

I would like to get those sleeves.
I'm waiting on a response from them as well about something. You aren't alone haha.

I did hear they were having some email issues at one point.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
VitTuned 4tw
13,661 Posts
Only the rc's will fit with the supersport plenum without modifying it with sleeves like you say. Why are you looking to change them? How much power are you looking for? As 750's are more than enough for a c30-94. 1000's only get used with the bigger c38 race and shaft drive kits, unless you are looking to run e85 or something?
The RC's are garbage in any size.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Can someone from TTS give me Information about the sleeves needed to install different injectors I to the plenum.
Have e-mailed Richard two times with no responce.

I would like to get those sleeves.

Not sure why you haven't got a response as I am sure that email was replied to, so sorry about that.

Injector sleeves are £10 each, and then you will need to get your plenum machined to suite. these are in no way a standard fit for the plenum so you will need a competent machine shop to carry out the work for you.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Not sure why you haven't got a response as I am sure that email was replied to, so sorry about that.

Injector sleeves are £10 each, and then you will need to get your plenum machined to suite. these are in no way a standard fit for the plenum so you will need a competent machine shop to carry out the work for you.
Thanks.
Almost sounds like to much work. Will the sc fit with stock intake mani? I might look into this but I believe it will hit.

·
Registered
80 Posts
No Not a chance im afraid. As said before, I genuinely think you are wasting time and money trying to fit other injectors to your kit when you could put the money into better things to improve your setup.

Or if you really want to run ID1000 injectors then sell your kit and fit a shaft drive kit :p then you can fit whatever injectors, tb, and manifold that you like ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
No Not a chance im afraid. As said before, I genuinely think you are wasting time and money trying to fit other injectors to your kit when you could put the money into better things to improve your setup.

Or if you really want to run ID1000 injectors then sell your kit and fit a shaft drive kit :p then you can fit whatever injectors, tb, and manifold that you like ;)
Its listed on forum forsale, just no hits yet. I would like to see 350whp+ and I would keep the kit. The plenum is the only thing I dislike in the kit, other than that I'm happy.

Turbo just sounds more fun and want more power.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am attempting to sift through the 39+ pages, can someone point me in the direction of pricing and availability? I can't seem to find it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bump
Is there anyone who has ever received dimensions from the exact location of the shaft?
I would like to know if this will fit in combination with my intake manifold.
I am waiting for a response from TTS.

761 - 769 of 769 Posts