8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey can I add something to this list in case if someone hasnt already? ARP headstuds from raceeng.com p/n:HSK/R18

They have great prices you guys should check them out.

·
Registered
510 Posts
just a suggestion: in the suspension you guys should separate the air suspension from coilovers. I have already decided what I want for car but, looking at other options as well and can't really tell from the options on here. just a suggestion.

edit: there is also plenty of more options for air suspension too however its not on here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok 4piston does not offer port and polish. I asked and they said they wont do it for our engines because they dont have a program for it. Also, KMOD performance will also do sleeving, boring, honing and decking for $1399 Golden Eagle will do it for $1549 shipped. Just fun fact. Oh and Brian crower, DD Tech, Bisimoto and Skunk2 will custom grind a Camshaft. just call and ask for pricing.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
That's what I was looking for we don't have cams? Unless we get them custom made?? Hmmmm any ideal on price for that?

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's what I was looking for we don't have cams? Unless we get them custom made?? Hmmmm any ideal on price for that?
Brian crower does regrinds for $395. claiming an average power increase anywhere from 12-17% over STOCK. so for our engines that translates to 16- 24 or so, hp increase

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just ordered my Ralco RZ pulley kit.... Cant wait to get this bad boy in. It should complement my setup nicely. I/E and TBS. Plan on Skunk2 camshaft and NOS this summer.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts