8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
The good thing about our springs, coils, spacers, camber kits, struts, and bars/braces are interchangeable with the Si peeps, which could be why theres so many of them haha. But regardless this list is really helpful especially for those who dont know what fits on their cars.

If you did an exterior list alone; it would be just as big

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Are front brake conversions usually direct bolt on for our R18s? Or there are other parts we need to get along with it to acutally install the brakes

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Im assuming they were direct bolt ons for when you installed your brembo? Im thinking of looking into TSX front Brake conversion so I wouldnt need to upgrade my winters to 17s and can still use my 16s possible (ppl have said they used the 16" RSX-S rims which are the same specs as my EX). Not sure if its worth it though, also debating what pads/rotors I should pair them up with too (powerslots/HPS?)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
i got my HFP rims with 25mm spacers at front to clear the calipers. i had 15mm's in the back for flushness but since ive been going snowboarding with a lot of people, i was rubbing like crazy so i took them out

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone know if these parts are CARB certified? Or if there is a comprehensive list for CARB certified R18 parts? Living in cali has its advantages, however tuning your Honda is not one of them lol. Any help you guys can provide is appreciated.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts