·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
-Migrated list to Google Spreadsheet. Currently updating hyperlinks to part manufacturers.

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Thank you for the update Norm ! Ask a mod to sticky it. Love the tabs included too

For intakes theres also the PRM CAI
Exhaust Greddy TIC is now called the Greddy RS

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Np The vibrant catbacks are all discontinued now (so I guess you can put that on the list saying it is discon) and let ppl know the RS is also the TIC in case they wonder

For rotors we have the Powerslotted Rotors F and R since that is what I use. Brembo OE replacement Rotors

Cant think of anything else, I think we also have a set of Endless MX-72 Brake Pads. Ive seen a few R18 owners who have this on their cars

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Sorry for another post,

For camber arms there are T1R rear camber kits
For coils there are T1R, Godspeed and HSD Coilovers
For struts not sure if you posted it up since I dont know the model #, but they are the Koni Orange STR (Non inserts for front and rear), Koni Yellow Fronts are inserts
R18 HFP suspension Kits are different for Coupe and Sedan (have diff p/n)
Strut Bars - J's Racing Front Upper Strut Bar and J's Racing Rear upper strut bar as that is what I have too
Rear Tie Bars - Skunk2 Rear Lower Tie Bar

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
i can already tell im gonna be a regular on this thread, at least until all the hellaflush clowns come in talking about stance and not performance...

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Well technically many of the parts you would need to be going hellaflush could also be found in this thread so.... we can all get along right?

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Hey Norm what do you think of adding a spacer section to the suspension list? Theres probably a ton depending on what mm you want and as long it has the correct bolt pattern

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Norm what do you think of adding a spacer section to the suspension list? Theres probably a ton depending on what mm you want and as long it has the correct bolt pattern
oh yes, i'd forgotten about it. i'll start adding them now

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i've been slowly adding additional notes and part numbers to the list.

the number of suspension parts we have is insane lol

1 - 20 of 79 Posts