8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I woke up to find that my lovely Civic was egged by some jackass. Seeing as it's -1C outside, the egg was frozen solid onto my car. It was a huge pain cleaning it off. Why would anyone do such a senseless crime to an innocent Civic...

/endrant

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
I have no respect for anyone who vandalizes people's property. Go to a coin wash and get that off ASAP. I'm not necessarily sure whether or not the fact it was -1 a good or bad thing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Luckily the egg hit my rear glass and splayed over the roof and side. So as far as I can see, there isn't too much damage on the paint.

As to someone not liking me, I doubt that. One of the cars on our driveway also got hit (I live in a house full of students) and I heard from a neighbour that some other people got vandalized on their garage and such.

Even if someone had an issue with me, why don't they bring it up with me? I mean, why would you egg an innocent Civic like that, it ain't right. People need to respect other people's property.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no respect for anyone who vandalizes people's property. Go to a coin wash and get that off ASAP. I'm not necessarily sure whether or not the fact it was -1 a good or bad thing.
It's a 50/50 thing. Because it was really cold, the egg chunks solidified, so I don't think it damaged the paint too much. On the other hand, since it solidified, it was a huge pain in the ass to clean off.

I already got it off using like 2 rolls of paper towels and some cleaners.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
id rather someone throw it at my house then my car ... hate that stuff

·
Premium Member
18,457 Posts
It's Waterloo... I remember the city... kids throw eggs - has nothing to do with your or your car...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
It's Waterloo... I remember the city... kids throw eggs - has nothing to do with your or your car...
I resent that.... I am in waterloo, and kids everywhere throw eggs.

btw tough luck on your car man, i hate parking outside, the car gets subject to the worst of the worst.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts