8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been thinking about getting the splash guards for the Rear, but am wondering what their function is?

Sure, it will catch snow from flying back under the bumper, but instead will build up just as it does in the front splash guard.

I was thinking of painting them body colour (white) for aesthetic appeal only .. now that I think of it maybe it be better just to leave it the way it came factory, just with the fronts... any ideas, input?? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice winter rims!
What would you recommend me doing to paint the guards.. I've read several methods.. wondering what you did and how it has lasted..
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
i noticed a difference right away! not soo much in winter.. theres just to much rain,sand, salt and mud. I noticed the difference in summer, when i didnt have to clean the dirt off everyday...it was like once a week. :) get em! i dont know if i would match paint colour though... oh **** it what em i saying? of course i would! hahaha

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweeeet. Too bad white is the hardest colour to match! Doesn't matter too much since my rr bpr doesn't even match the body!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts