8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to users abusing the Chat threads, and violating the site rules in them, the old threads have been closed and new ones opened only under these conditions:

• No Selling in the chat threads, even if it is site related
  • No Rep abuse/whoring
  • No discussion of anything possibly related to copyright infringement
  • No post whoring, if you want to whore, take it to VIP, if you're not VIP, now is a great time to consider joining. Posts that are considered whoring will be deleted.
  • Don't violate any of the other rules found here.

If these rules are broken again, the chat threads will get closed and will not be reopened. Individuals who violate these rules will get a 7 day ban.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
I hope all the people that signed up DO show up and have a good time. And I hope we can all bring some food or some sport goodies so we can have some fun

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Damn that sucks. How long did it take you to do the install? It took me a little over an hour to do. I need to change the filter on mine, but the screw is kinda stripped and I cant get a wrench small enough.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Damn that sucks. How long did it take you to do the install? It took me a little over an hour to do. I need to change the filter on mine, but the screw is kinda stripped and I cant get a wrench small enough.
took me about 45 min wit the help of my father..at first i couldnt get the boot to fit right..that was my only problem

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Yeah the boot, I still have scars on my hands tryin to get to the throttle body. I guess we have to move to a different thread. We take up to much bandwith, lol.

edit...we have been moved

1 - 20 of 48 Posts