8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yellow and black & white is annoying me... when im actually trying to see some color lol..

that black one looks like inyongs car lol
Yeah the parking lot has very yellowish lights unfortunately. Next time we go down there i will probably adjust the white balance to make for a better picture

·
Registered
665 Posts
ooohhh! more front end pics of that sexy TW car. especially of that painted middle section. im seriously considering doing that on mine (sig is just a photoshop..), just not quite sure if i could live with it permanently.

i kinda lol'd when i saw the Type R18 tho :D

-RWC8THC

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ooohhh! more front end pics of that sexy TW car. especially of that painted middle section. im seriously considering doing that on mine (sig is just a photoshop..), just not quite sure if i could live with it permanently.

i kinda lol'd when i saw the Type R18 tho :D

-RWC8THC
Its actually just a black vinyl. It makes the car much more unique and also saves the front from those damn rock chips.

I lol everytime I look at my car and I love it.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys :thumb: These pics turned out pretty good considering all of our cars were drenched from the slight drizzle. <-- lol snoop doggg
Marc we gotta get another photoshoop next wednesday to show everyone your tuckkk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts