8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am parting out my 2008 fa5. =[ I would prefer local pick up, but if you want me to ship you pay for shipping and paypal fees. All items are sold as is, since they are used, unless stated otherwise (ie the HFP lip). Things I do not want to ship will be stated with the item. Please no low ballers, you will be ignored.
Please PM me for more info.

****Everything is sold!! I wish everyone the best.. If i get another honda I may see you guys at the meets... so until then... good bye!

Added:
- METER ASSY., AIR FLOW - sold

- Authentic Mugen Door Visors* - sold to CANNON98

- OEM Tafetta White HFP Sedan Front lip - SOLD!!

- OEM JDM Honda Trashcan - sold TW_FA5

- StrutKing dead pedal - SOLD to Thatguy

- OR you can buy the StrutKing short shifter, base bushings, and shifter cable bushings together as a set for sold to dopeman

- OEM sedan foglights with lexan glass replacement - sold to LSnoob

- extra lexan glass replacement already cut - sold to 07mugencivic

- Skunk2 6spd weighted shift knob - sold to trickyazn

- Auger Resource alcantra shift boot with red stitching with OEM base - sold to trickyazn

Thank you for looking

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey i can take the trash can skunk 2 knob, auger boot with bezel and the the short shifting package pm me please

·
Registered
724 Posts
interested in fog lights and visors, do they come with all the materials for me to install? also im very close to local =)

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
How much for the Ducati shipped?:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Would you sell the foglight and Mugen Visor for $250 shipped to 95831? If so, pls pm me and I will make the payment tonight after I get home. Your mail's been full.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.