8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:party:

I got it Friday. I had to work the night shift all weekend so I didn't really have time to post. I don't have a digital camera but I have access to one so pics and review are coming soon. I'll just say it is even better than I imagined and it was well worth the wait. I LOVE MY SI!!! :love:

:hail: My Si

·
Registered
242 Posts
Congrats....I have the same color....it's SOOOO bright and shiny! That's awsome man congrats.....you'll love it. I got mine last Monday and put 700 kms on it already

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Cookstar said:
:party:

I got it Friday. I had to work the night shift all weekend so I didn't really have time to post. I don't have a digital camera but I have access to one so pics and review are coming soon. I'll just say it is even better than I imagined and it was well worth the wait. I LOVE MY SI!!! :love:

:hail: My Si
glad to see you like your new car. Looking forward to pics

·
Registered
805 Posts
Congrats Cookstar. I find it odd that our cars were about the same build dates and you already got yours and Im closer to Canada... hahaha

Well awesome.... I went to the DC Auto Show (got free passes) and got to see the Si. It was on display as the car you could sit in and test out the seats, look around and listen to the radio. I've got to say wow to the stereo system that was in it. loved it in person....mmmmm delicious

1 - 7 of 7 Posts