8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I was at a local meet...And I see this really nice sounding what appears to be an eclipse gsx...really clean white....This gorgeous girl steps out of it :SHOCKED: Then I overhear some stuff and she has 26psi and runs 11's at like 130..and she wants to bump up to 36psi...she has a fully bulit motor that she did...ALL BY HER SELF!! wow just wow...thats the perfect girl right there...

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i did talk to her ACUTALLY..lol one word or maby 2 i cant rermeber...its every thurs night ill get some pics of her car hopefully i just pray shes gonna be there next week

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea she said she did...installed all her self! and she had crower cams and a bunch of other stuff

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
I hope she's got forged internals, or that's gonna be a boosted paperweight soon enough.

Yeah, no pics?
Yeah, that's a lot of boost for a stock block to handle. If I ever went F/I, I'd leave it to the pros -- I wouldn't trust my hands on my baby's heart and soul!

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Asif22 said:
haha i did talk to her ACUTALLY..lol one word or maby 2 i cant rermeber...its every thurs night ill get some pics of her car hopefully i just pray shes gonna be there next week
eff the car, :pics: of her AND the car?? :wavey:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
SOLO8thGenSi said:
eff the car, :pics: of her AND the car?? :wavey:
Hahaha, yeah, I went to a local meet and saw a turbo DSM. Looked flawless. Heard the owner was a chick and was thinking "alright! Another girl into cars!" Someone pointed me over to where she was standing with some other guys. I stood back and looked, looked some more... looked more... Couldn't distinguish a female face amoung them. Until I saw a pair of female (not man-boobs!) and a whale of a gut above a jean skirt.

I turned around quickly and went to check out some other cars.:xyxnervou

·
Registered
542 Posts
I knew a girl that had a 94 prelude(h22), supercharged and fully built she ran 11.5s consitantly and she did it all her self.

·
Banned
13,636 Posts
zenith931 said:
Hahaha, yeah, I went to a local meet and saw a turbo DSM. Looked flawless. Heard the owner was a chick and was thinking "alright! Another girl into cars!" Someone pointed me over to where she was standing with some other guys. I stood back and looked, looked some more... looked more... Couldn't distinguish a female face amoung them. Until I saw a pair of female (not man-boobs!) and a whale of a gut above a jean skirt.

So, you're into girls... Nice:thumb:

lol j/k, unless im right:coffee:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
csalcido said:
So, you're into girls... Nice:thumb:

lol j/k, unless im right:coffee:
I am very hetero. But I appreciate the beauty of the female form just as much as you men do.

Now...:eek:fftopic:

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
zenith931 said:
Couldn't distinguish a female face amoung them. Until I saw a pair of female (not man-boobs!) and a whale of a gut above a jean skirt.

LMFAO!! awesome story. gotta love those awkward moments in car meet life... hahahah good stuff!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
wonder if she had calluses on her hands....mmmm calluses (in case ur wondering, yes i had to look up the spelling)...lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts