8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
introducing the all new Honda F250!

sorry about the crappy quality- phone's camera. i just had to get a snap of this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Haha.. looks photoshopped tough.

I've actually seen a Cavalier with a VTEC sticker. Also saw one on a Saturn SUV, but at least there's a model with a Honda V6 in it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i stayed behind him for about a mile and a half, mostly just because i couldn't believe it. i think he figured out that i was taking a pic of his truck because he didn't take off real fast but he sped up a little.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bwahahaha!!! I guess he couldn't wait for the Ridgeline. :D He could have at least shaved off the Ford emblem.

I've got (had?) a pic of an older Mustang with a Mugen logo plastered over its back window. :) I just tried to find it but I couldn't. :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i saw a video a long time ago of a guy with a mustang that had VTEC stickers all over it, including the engine and he was explaining to people how it worked on his car. it was hilarious.

·
Registered
35 Posts
CTC said:
i saw a video a long time ago of a guy with a mustang that had VTEC stickers all over it, including the engine and he was explaining to people how it worked on his car. it was hilarious.
There was something like that on one of the Mischeif DVD's bonus material. The owner kept saying it was a rotary engine with forged pistons and VTEC. I think he had an SiR badge on it too. Too bad it was a Mustang.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Jonavin said:
Haha.. looks photoshopped tough.

I've actually seen a Cavalier with a VTEC sticker. Also saw one on a Saturn SUV, but at least there's a model with a Honda V6 in it.
a kid at my trade school used to have a crapalier with decals that said "JDM" on it. there was a big one across his windsheild too. he didnt even do it as a joke, he took is automatic crapalier dead serious. it was a mechanic trade school and needless to say the kid got made fun of by our instructor all the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts