8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
3981 - 3986 of 3986 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
2008 Civic SI in Boston, checking in. For the last few months I've been deciding if I was going to make this car stupid fast, or if I should just sell it, upgrade, and make the new car stupid fast. The decision is in. I'm going to make this car stupid fast. The forums here will guide me and I'm sure I'll ask a ton of questions that have already been answered, but im excited to get going!

Accepting any recommendations for reliable garages in Massachusetts as I'm pretty new to the state too!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
2008 Civic SI in Boston, checking in. For the last few months I've been deciding if I was going to make this car stupid fast, or if I should just sell it, upgrade, and make the new car stupid fast. The decision is in. I'm going to make this car stupid fast. The forums here will guide me and I'm sure I'll ask a ton of questions that have already been answered, but im excited to get going!

Accepting any recommendations for reliable garages in Massachusetts as I'm pretty new to the state too!
step 1 get a turbo kit or supercharger kit before they are gone. Alot of companies are discontinuing there kits now so will be hard to realize your dream without one of them.

I’m not saying buy and install now but have one in your storage for later when you start adding real mods

·
Registered
2 Posts
step 1 get a turbo kit or supercharger kit before they are gone. Alot of companies are discontinuing there kits now so will be hard to realize your dream without one of them.

I’m not saying buy and install now but have one in your storage for later when you start adding real mods
I’ll call Full Race tomorrow. From what I’ve gathered they’re the best…

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I’ll call Full Race tomorrow. From what I’ve gathered they’re the best…
good luck they discontinued there kits now they might still have 1 or 2 airwerks kits on shelf see if you get lucky. Btw PRL kit for the Si is a monster kit also discontinued. Give them a call as far as supercharger kits Kraftwerks still available as well

3981 - 3986 of 3986 Posts