8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
3921 - 3940 of 3967 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings everyone.
1st time Honda/Civic owner.
Purchased this 2010 stock automatic LX for my commute.
Since then I've added the mudguards, rhino lip, wind guards and TSX wheels.
Looking forward to the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
07 Civic Si / Habanero Red
37 Posts
Came back to the forum with an 07 Si! Owned an 07 EX but parted ways with that in 2015. Good to be back and that VTEC YO! :D

·
Registered
2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe
2 Posts
Just picked up a 2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe, saw many links to the mods I wanted, navigation HVAC controls, and decided to join.

·
Registered
2009 honda civic si coupe
7 Posts
Hi all just got my 09 civic si coupe for a steal so I thought I'd join up with u guys and see what the 8th gen community is like.

·
Registered
2009 honda civic si coupe
7 Posts

No mods yet I did install new headlights today gotta take pics but first thing first r a few dents I have to get pulled out just minor things but ANY SUGGESTIONS ON MODS WOULD BE GREAT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2008 Mugen after months of car in shop due to covid, I finally got it out. Full factory restoration, Car was stripped to bare metal to fix the factory paint defect and repainted from ground up using genuine Limited edition Honda paint and ceramic finish put on. Every nick and ding repaired using PDR. No bondo on car any where. All new rubber trim around windows.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all. Back again after selling my 2007 Si Coupe in 2018 and going Fit Sport. Just picked up this MUGEN Si with 55k and immaculate service history. No plans for mods, just maintenance and keeping it clean!
Already has a few MUGEN items like Doors sills, window visors, Short Shifter.
Picked up a set of 16" RSX Type-S wheels for snow tires the other day.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Honda
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Rim

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi everyone!
I've had my '11 coupe for a few years now. I haven't done much of anything to it so I'm quite new to this whole scene. My boyfriend has the '09 coupe and has just painted it- so I suppose that's what sparked my interest in giving my car some TLC. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there guys!

My name is Tudor. I've just joined the forum and would like to share with you my recent Honda purchase. First time Honda owner, here in Romania, and am already thrilled. Bought it 3 months ago. I have already invested a lot of money and time into it. The people where I bought it from, StarLeasing, scammed me most likely. IMA battery had issues, there was a missing fuse, old tires, hidden damage and so on. The car is a 2006 Honda Civic 8th Gen Hybrid manufactured in Japan, Suzuka. After browsing these here forums I decided to try and convert my 2006 Honda to a 2009 - 2011 facelift version. While the models are somewhat different here in Europe than yours in the US, this forum was of great help. I decide to join and share my ride with you guys. I am planning on some future upgrades and to get that front bumper painted, if not the whole car. XD

All the best,
Tudor

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Si Coupe
10 Posts
What's up everyone. I'd been lurking on this thread before I decided to buy this 06 Si. First manual car, it's been a blast to drive.

This is a picture the day I got it, only 90K miles on it. In the Houston area if anyone wants to meet up, or knows of any meets happening.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! Due to COVID, I had to consider a career change and decided on taking an Automotive Technician course. Chose an 06 Si to tinker with while taking the course. Hope to one day bring her back to her former glory (tranny, stereo, paint and interior aesthetics issues). Small fixes here and there to start with first. I'm sure I'll be hitting you guys up on some tips!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello everyone; this is my 08 civic si, bought her 4 months ago not knowing how to drive stick, but made myself learn & no regrets. still struggling getting the hang of downshifting but I’ll get there. now that I know how to drive my car, im excited to start on the modifications 🥰

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Flavio, i live in Brazil and i have a 8th gen Civic Si Black 2007
Joining forum to know better about modifications and performance upgrades.
I am a huge fan of Ayrton Senna - F1 driver, and so i have a replica of his helmet.
This photo below is me driving a race track here in Brazil.
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi all, been here a little while.. Old guy 71 this week, with an '08 EX Coupe.. reviously had an '01 EX Coupe, then a 2012 EX Coupe.. made a trade down with my daughter she got the 2012 and I took the 2008 and love it..
Joined this group looking for information when had audio issues.. since then I've researched and found much useful information here...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had this car since Sep 2019 but just found this site. Never thought I'd own any kind of Honda, but bought an '08 EX and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

So far I've done:
Spec-D headlights and taillights
Enkei EDR9 17" rims

And I plan on doing:
Rockford Fosgate speakers
Jackhammer 10" Sub
Si spoiler
35% tint
Make at least 250 hp (currrently at stock 140)

Below is what it currently looks like along with a pic of the first day I saw it.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light White Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

3921 - 3940 of 3967 Posts