8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

3901 - 3920 of 3921 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
G'day! I've just bought a 2011 si. It's my second civic, my first one being a 1st gen.
Anyway the new one is a fun little daily and I'm looking forward to doing some basic style mods like rims and such.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys, just bought an 08 civic ex r18, traded in my 500,000 mile 05 accord EX for it, it had 178k and now it’s at 181k runs fine, all I did was a drop in filter, painted over the wheels with black anthracite, and threw a cherry bomb on her for good measure. I like it, and all the other 8th gens in town are all faded paint and not as pretty as mine. Thanks, I’m a man of few words, simple.

·
Registered
65 Posts
How's everyone doing? Just picked up an 08 Si, in Taffeta White. it had a bad clutch and previous owner couldn't be bothered to fix. His loss my, gain. Only has 128,xxx completely stock, AZ car all its life, garage kept, no rust, everything one could hope for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Attached is a photo of my favorite sedan. Planning to upgrade its engine and suspension and will be in need of some tips on where to start.

2006 Honda Civic SI.jpg

2006 Honda Civic Coupe 2D.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I bought a 2009 Civic EX A/T 2 weeks ago. I would say it is my favorite body style over all other Civics.
First Honda was a 1991 CRX DX M/T, second was a 1996 Civic LX M/T, and a 2000 Civic EX A/T for parts only.

·
Registered
2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe
3 Posts
Hello there! Found this form the other day looking for some torque specs, decided to make a account and check whats out!
Here's my example. In the photo the car is basically stock, however now she's got some changes. Fortune Auto coils, rear camber arms, k&n intake, invidia q300 catback, and some sway bars.
You'll see those in the next photos taken later this week, after my alignment w/ all those chassis goodies!

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Honda Civic LX
3 Posts

2011 Honda LX bought for my daughter for H.S. graduation in 2013 and was like new....
7 years later..... But she's matured and degreed and purchased her first brand new car all on her own.
Time for me to restore this baby back to beauty so I can have a nice commuter work vehicle and leave my gas guzzling truck in the garage when traveling back and forth to work.
Goal:
Clean with an updated model look

Immediate plans:
Front bumper
New headlights (looking at Spec D but would love to have the newer DRL bar look)
Upper/Lower bumper grills
Skid pan/wheel well covers

Soon:
New Carpet
New floor mats
System

After soon:
Wheels (currently added new stylish hub caps to hold me over)
System

Later:
Black roof

·
Registered
63 Posts
View attachment 242682

2011 Honda LX bought for my daughter for H.S. graduation in 2013 and was like new....
7 years later..... But she's matured and degreed and purchased her first brand new car all on her own.
Time for me to restore this baby back to beauty so I can have a nice commuter work vehicle and leave my gas guzzling truck in the garage when traveling back and forth to work.
Goal:
Clean with an updated model look

Immediate plans:
Front bumper
New headlights (looking at Spec D but would love to have the newer DRL bar look)
Upper/Lower bumper grills
Skid pan/wheel well covers

Soon:
New Carpet
New floor mats
System

After soon:
Wheels (currently added new stylish hub caps to hold me over)
System

Later:
Black roof
Nice..

Were do you plan on getting your front bumper?

I ordered mine online for around 200 bucks painted and it wasnt bad.

PS.
If your looking to sell those headlights..maybe to buy some other ones.
Im interested😯.
I also want to upgrade mine.

·
Registered
2011 Honda Civic LX
3 Posts
Bumper from "Paint A Part" here in Houston. New, painted $235.
I went with Pro Tuning HID headlights & fog lights. Not a big fan of the halo but wanted un updated look and that was all I could find other that retro replacement.
You can have my headlights but they probably are not in any better shape than yours.
I do have an HID kit that fits the stock headlights I'd like to sale.
The new headlight assembly from ProTuning uses a different style bulb than the stock headlights.

·
Registered
2011 Honda Civic LX
3 Posts
UPDATE 06/05
Ordered the following:
New Bumper (painted)
Glossy Black top grill cover
Front Grill
Bottom Grill
Fender well splash liners
Under engine splash guard
HID Xeon Angel eye Headlights
LED Fog Lights
Leather Steering Wheel wrap
Sun Visors
Floor Matts
Gloss Black Pillar Post covers
Key FOB cover

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
nice for all of you guys. I hope some of you guys boost your cars add some power and have fun with this platform.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I'm Bastrop, live in Phoenix, AZ. Do not own Civic (as yet), so kinda lurking to see what people do to their cars and going from there.

3901 - 3920 of 3921 Posts