8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

3861 - 3880 of 3895 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello there, my name is greg you guys will see me around here much more often.

I own a 07 FA5 looking forward in being apart of many of you guys and gals discussions

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, I picked up this 07 at the beginning of august for 5700 bucks. I was shopping for a replacement daily driver for my lexus es330
I needed something with 4 doors and a big enough backseat for our upcoming first kid, with a manual transmission, but fun to drive. I really wanted a RWD car for the drifts, but wasnt a deal breaker.

I was looking at Infiniti 07+ G35/37 sedan manuals, but they were extremely hard to find at the right price/condition. Briefly looked at 15+ WRXs, but the price was too high.

My FA5 (Is that right?) is mostly stock, i noticed that it was likely repainted as I see evidence of some overspray and oddities, but at least its not faded. Clutch pedal is creaky and the airbox was missing past the filter part, but its been great so far.

I plan to keep it mostly stock, but did upgrade my halogens to LEDs, but projectors might be on my to do list.

Obligatory photo next to my buddy's heavily modded SRT4

·
Registered
2008 Honda Civic SI
10 Posts
Hey Everyone! New to the forums looking forward to learning more than I already have from you all. Last night we took the Fa5 to Canada to see the fire works and light show over Niagara’s falls... perfect family fun car. Glad to join the group.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I am Shawn from Canada, I am new here so, who am I - I have my own business of power washing, I am providing exterior house washing and commercial pressure washing services in Maple Ridge and surrounding area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! Just got a 2007 EX coupe 5sp with 161,000miles! Going to be using it for my 80 mile daily commute to keep miles off my 2016 Ram as well as save gas money 💰!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sup, guys my names Jeff, and i have a 09 FG2(Stock), as well as a 93 EJ2(Boosted and forged GSR 748/426), i just got it less then 800 miles ago, haven't had a chance to take a picture of it yet cause its been raining! she going to get washed and going to post some pics up! i am from SOCAL. looking forward to lurking around form and using search button!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone.
Bought a '09 FA5 this past summer, after my second beater Civic was hit and totaled. The FA5 is my 5th Civic I have owned, currently have a '94 hatch parts car, and a '90 hatch drag car project.
I am a big fan of the D-series, and have built a few, the '94 hatch was a low 12 second car. The K-series is growing on me quickly, although the FA5 needs to stay a daily driver.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey friends, I just picked up an 09 Civic EXL in white 2 days ago w/ 144k miles. I’m located in Northern California.

For my first set of mods, I plan on replacing the yellowed headlight housing as well as replacing bulbs with LEDs and then get new wheels. I really want the FD2 type R front conversion but the cost isn’t justified compared to the value of the car.

What’s a good website to purchase Honda aftermarket parts besides the local classifieds, amazon or eBay? Any stores with deals on wheels? Thanks!

3861 - 3880 of 3895 Posts