8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

3841 - 3860 of 3895 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello and drop a picture of my civic (tried light painting to take picture). I've had it for a while and it's been an amazing car other than the a/c not working, but that's when you just roll down the windows!

project.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recently got an FA5, super good deal I think. $8k with about 46k miles, one owner. paint needs help but its fun being back in an N/A car. coming from a 2014 wrx. I'm stuck in Augusta, GA for the next few years let me know of any meetups in the area.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Finally joined the 8th gen civic crew.

I picked up from my buddy, a 08 Mugen Civic SI that needs some TLC. Im going to probably be making a build thread on getting the car back to where it deserves to be. Ill try and get some pictures today so I can have a before and after pic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Recently got an FA5, super good deal I think. $8k with about 46k miles, one owner. paint needs help but its fun being back in an N/A car. coming from a 2014 wrx. I'm stuck in Augusta, GA for the next few years let me know of any meetups in the area.
Hey I'm coming form a 2011 wrx!! Whats your reason for the switch? I like the gas mileage, and that when your cruising there still 6k of rpm to ring out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New on the site but not to my '08 si sedan! I've had her about 6 years and bone stock until recently. Just completed nearly a full suspension rebuild/upgrade on her, brakes, wheels/tires etc. Starting to plan the performance upgrades 🙂 From the St. Louis area. Hello!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently purchased a 2011 Civic SI sedan and love this car. Looking for performance mods in the near future. From NJ and saying HELLO to the members.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Licensed Mechanic from Milton Ontario Canada.

Hi Everyone. I've been a licensed mechanic since 1997 and have been working on cars pretty much every day since the mid 90s. I found this place by accident while looking up some issues that have stumped me with one of my cars. I look forward to helping anyone I can here with any information possible. I've worked in Dealerships for Ford and GM and spent over 8 years at the Ford Assembly Plant doing pretty much everything. I eat, sleep and live cars. I have learned over the years that there is always something you can learn regardless of how much you think you know. I hope to expand and share my knowledge with some Honda people here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New

Hello all, Just officially joined. Owner of 2007 Si Sedan. About to tackle transmission swap. Hope I found a good one. See y'all again soon!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi everyone

Well i'm new around here, have just buyed a good Civic 2008 EX manual Trans, from a Friend, a mistreated lady, but with a very good engine. A new Project that i want to work with. So i say HI to everyone here from Mexico, and i will post a pic of my ride soon, so make a Before and an After. So i will be thankful for any tip or advice you could give me. Beforehand thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
6th gen Si turbo => 8th gen Si stock

Hello, I just picked up a nighthawk black pearl '07 Si completely stock that I have some plans for (118,000 original miles)

This is my second Honda, the first being my '99 electron blue pearl Si that had a turbo system installed (102,000 original miles).

3841 - 3860 of 3895 Posts