8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm the new guy to this site! although i do not own a civic si...i will eventually, hopefully by december!!! but now i'm stuck: should i get a coupe or a sedan? they both have their own appeals in my eyes and now i just keep going back and fourth. i got a lot of JDM friends saying go coupe and i got the Mugen supporters than say go sedan cuz mugen makes great parts and etc. got any ideas??? lol:wavey:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
id go 4 door

·
Registered
265 Posts
WELCOME TO THE 8TH. I say get a sedan since i own one and am biased but if theres no sedans available you still will be very happy with the coupe. Hope to see pics of your new ride soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mischief316 said:
Get a sedan!! Trust me! You can do better cosmetic mods. And get it in white. And then i trade you ok! lol
yea i already knew about the mugen parts before they announced the mugen civic. i havent seen many [appealing] coupe parts. anybody know a site that has any coupe body kits?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Welcome to the site!

As for the coupe or sedan debate, well that really depends on what you need. If you got kids or maybe a few dogs that like to go for a car ride once in awhile, I would go with the coupe. If it's just you and the occasional passenger I would have to say the coupe. I own a coupe and IMO the styling of the coupe is a lot more attractive. However there are lost of members here that have sedans that look great. A lot can be done with just a simple drop and new wheels, and we won't even get into some the lip kits (HFP is a great way to go)

Good luck choosing and post pics when you take delivery!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Think of it this way...Drive a coupe with only your girlfriend...or drive a sedan with your girlfriend and your obnoxious friends in the back...i always use the excuse of saying my coupe is too small...but sedan is also hot...type R mods...or maybe you can have 3 girlfriends in the sedan...haha whatever you like...IMO the coupe has a sexy front and a huge butt...dats how i like em =)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yoyosupmang said:
Think of it this way...Drive a coupe with only your girlfriend...or drive a sedan with your girlfriend and your obnoxious friends in the back...i always use the excuse of saying my coupe is too small...but sedan is also hot...type R mods...or maybe you can have 3 girlfriends in the sedan...haha whatever you like...IMO the coupe has a sexy front and a huge butt...dats how i like em =)
agreed. i always gave rides in my corolla. i'm only 18 so i wont be having a family for a long time:thumb: . and yea they both look great. lets just hope they have the color i want cuz i cant wait no longer!!!:vtec:

·
Registered
13,627 Posts
Welcome to the 8th...you'll have a nice stay here no matter what you choose...btw i say coupe...but if you get sedan get the TW...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I say look at coupes and sedans in this Forum... and compare both... which one do you like more?????????? put them side to side and contrast

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
OP, your conundrum was mine as well. I was going to get an FG2 at first. My wife and son got on my case and said they like the sedan better. I was really torn between the two. Then, when I decided to get the sedan, I vacillated between Taffy White and Fiji Blue Pearl. I ended up getting a FBP FA5, but I still have a soft spot in my heart for a TW FG2. If I had the money, I would get both. I know one thing though, you will be happy with either one. They both rock. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts