8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
nice....just think if it was a 2 door!!!

now I know how the rollin shots are taken, lol

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I've been really impressed with Cadillac lately. This just makes it even better. I would strongly consider this over a BMW.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
wowsers, looks heavy though, id take it over a beamer any day the interior is prolly really really nice

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
is it still the size of a 5er? then i dont think the 3er has to be afraid, nor does the 5er for that matter. as usual, it will be a "bargain bin" 5 series. everything one step down...likewise it will be the price of a 3 series. you wont be able to talk about how good it is without mentioning how cheap it is compared to the BMW.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
is it still the size of a 5er? then i dont think the 3er has to be afraid, nor does the 5er for that matter. as usual, it will be a "bargain bin" 5 series. everything one step down...likewise it will be the price of a 3 series. you wont be able to talk about how good it is without mentioning how cheap it is compared to the BMW.
Wise words. And frankly I really don't see this thing doing serious damage to the 5's sales because there will always be the people who want a BMW, not a Cadillac.

I would, however, tell the 5 to watch its ass around back roads, race tracks, and highways.

"Hey, it's me, America!"

1 - 20 of 73 Posts