1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yaaa fellas i got into an accident with the mugen

ill post up pics as soon im able to

my one question is well its gonna cost me a new bumper and a new rim

will i have to wait a long time for these parts to come in??

thanks 8th for any help and remember to drive safe guys/girls

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yaaa fellas i got into an accident with the mugen

ill post up pics as soon im able to

my one question is well its gonna cost me a new bumper and a new rim

will i have to wait a long time for these parts to come in??

thanks 8th for any help and remember to drive safe guys/girls
uhm, well if you wait for your insurance check then yes it will take forever, but if you have the cash you can order it and have it in a week or so. *just a guesstimate*

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
any honda dealer will be able to order the parts...depending on the dealer depends on how long it'll take... I've seen one dealer had a every mugen body part stocked (just a limited stock) Just have your vin with you... Sorry bout your luck.

·
Banned
873 Posts
uhm, well if you wait for your insurance check then yes it will take forever, but if you have the cash you can order it and have it in a week or so. *just a guesstimate*
If it's not your fault then dont even think about paying for it yourself. You have to be some moron to pay for things when its not your fault

·
Registered
720 Posts
If it's not your fault then dont even think about paying for it yourself. You have to be some moron to pay for things when its not your fault
Insurance will send a check after they know he's not faulty. In the meantime, he can pay for the stuff that has to be replaced cuz if he waits for the check, it'll take a months or tow. Nobody is a moron here.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Insurance companies don't like to pay for a rental car.

This happened to me once.

The accident was the other guy's fault. I contacted their insurance company and told them that I needed a rental car, until I got my car back from the shop. They stayed on top of the repair shop, to save themselves money.
After three weeks, that insurance company contacted me and told me that I could keep the rental car for, only, one more week. I reminded them that they had contacted me and I was glad, because my neck had been hurting since the accident. Then, they told me that I would be able to get to the hospital faster if I kept the rental car until my car was fixed.
I used the rental car for six weeks.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Dear Mugen. Please Run away to meeee.

Anyway, at least your alive and well enough to share with us the info! Just ask a dealer on how long a order might take and that should solve your question. If not call around your area to see if they have any parts instock.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dear Mugen. Please Run away to meeee.

Anyway, at least your alive and well enough to share with us the info! Just ask a dealer on how long a order might take and that should solve your question. If not call around your area to see if they have any parts instock.
yaa im crossing my fingers that a dealer will have some stock parts for the mugen
i will let you know tomorrow

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
good news....honda can get me the parts in 1-2 days but holy shattttt $847 for one rim and $811 for a lip

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
well eith way the parts will come in no problem...your front bumper comes unpainted so the body shop will paint it and the lip comes pre painted...the rim will probably take a week to come not even...just because it says mugen doesnt mean itll take long as hell come in..i work at honda and its like any other part

1 - 20 of 66 Posts