8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
I just checked this out too. Lol I was gonna post it but I figured that I'd check to see if anyone posted it yet so I don't get the dreaded REPOST!!!!!!

I think that it shows that all the kids driving Scions are relatively careless drivers.

Toyota must be proud...at least is lets them know that they are hitting their target audience.

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
my sister got an 09 tc for her 17th birthday. to this day i havent had a new car. bullshit.

but this list does prove a point. she had a speeding ticket 1 week into driving the car. :rotfl:

·
Registered
41 Posts
There's nothing scarier than a teenage girl who weighs 100lbs driving Daddys H2 at the speed of light while talking on her cellphone, applying make up, and adjusting the radio.

·
Registered
802 Posts
There's nothing scarier than a teenage girl who weighs 100lbs driving Daddys H2 at the speed of light while talking on her cellphone, applying make up, and adjusting the radio.
::shudders::

·
Registered
644 Posts
this goes along with an article i saw on MSN about the ten most accident prone cars on the road, the tC topped that list as well, we came in a lovely third :SHOCKED:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts