8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
I started reading him/her bitching about putting in a car seat and quit reading..... When the hell was a 2dr si ever designed to be a school bus?

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
i dont see the problem. its a website that reviews things for moms. now one might question WHY that website chose to review a Civic Coupe, but once they chose to do so, i dont see anything rediculous about the review.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
stupidest review i ever read. coupe are not for baby and mommy, their meant for couples and friends. sedan, suv, minivan, and some trucks are for baby and mommy.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Every one of her "complaints" would be assuaged with the Si sedan, but given this was 2006, that was not an option at the time.

I didn't think it was that bad. She didn't touch on any of the problems we owners complain about, really, which are rather considerable.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yea, this "mom site" shouldnt be reviewing the Si, especially a 2 door when all she talks about is installing a freaking car seat. lol

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
she went in to a Honda dealership...and asked for the nicest civic in da house.... the dealer pointed at the Si....

she came out with one.

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
SENSE AND STYLE

Family Friendly (Not Really, Fair, Great, Excellent): Not Really

Fun-Factor (None, Some, Good Times, Groove-On): Some

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ahhaahahahahahaahah look at the fun factor...

moms have some fun with it...but not enough GOOD TIMES AND GROOVE ONS....

Minivans wouldve given her a hard Groove On

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Well, I highly doubt she was running around town in VTEC taking corners at 55 miles an hour with a toddler in the back.

The car is not family friendly at all. The sedan may be more (it also seems they are holding up better), but the coupe is showing signs of wear even when its mostly only me in the car already, and I baby it.

I seriously get a knot in my stomach thinking about what adding kids + regular passengers in this car would do to it.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
My advice to this woman, go buy a Caravan and save the Si for someone who knows what to do with it.

One more reason I'm glad I don't have kids. I can enjoy my car.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
sometimes I get to drive the Si with my mom ridding shotgun. Mind you my doesn't give a "crap" about cars. I am so tempted to gunning it to 5800rpm but I think she'll look like the girl on "when riding shotgun goes wrong video" and I wouldn't have a helmet to cover my laughter :lildevil:
/threadjack/

I say go buy an Oddysey and quit bitchin'n

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
I swear that woman ***** about Coupe Si for not suitting her needs being a "MOM" well DUH its a 2 door sports car not meant for moms with babies

too bad for her SI doesnt come in VAN no HONDA VAN SI just suck it up and get a van

1 - 20 of 43 Posts