8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I too can vouch for this. Just got it today and the thing is amazing, i just went and fixed up my tune and took it on the road to be dataloged. The eDyno helps tons to see where I helped make power and where i might have lost some. Great tool for anyone with a flashpro to have.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The eDyno looks great and fun to mess with but I would like to know how close are the HP numbers compared to a real Dyno...

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
The eDyno looks great and fun to mess with but I would like to know how close are the HP numbers compared to a real Dyno...
Depends on how you do your pulls, what kind of dyno, etc. We've had lots of users on here get very close to a "real" dyno figure with the eDyno.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
:yeahthat: As long as you have the 3rd gear run from the same day that you put it into the e-dyno, it can look up the weather for your area which helps alot with real life dyno'ing. Make sure you do that and do the 3rd gear run on a flat road and your numbers will be fairly close to that of an actual dyno from my experience at least. I personally tried it out yesterday and it was only like 3hp off and 2tq off :woot:

·
Registered
352 Posts
nice job vit! this is amazing. you have really made it easy to use. even though i am already tuned by jeff evans i wanted to try it out. it was within 2 hp and 5tq. not bad :vtec:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts