8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know about my last experience at Swift Racing Technologies.

A little over a year ago I bent a shift fork out at MIR with the guys from the mid-atlantic area. Had a blast! I had recently had Mo and his guys install the first version CUT kit and I was flying around town having fun. Well when I bent the shift fork I thought "what better person to replace the gear set (I thought I needed at the time) than a Honda tech!? I tried a guy here in MD and when I got the car back it was making some weird grinding noise and I was told "everything is cool, it's just gonna make that noise." The guys at SRT found out after my clutch went - 6 months after the "honda tech" did the work on my tranny - that the clutch wasn't properly installed. And I needed a new one! But Mo being the great guy he is hooked me up with not only a new clutch but a new tranny (for a modest fee of course)! I picked the car up and shifted like new!

I was loving life...until about 2 months ago. By this time I had sold the first CUT kit and purchased the NEW AND IMPROVED CUT! I'm here waiting for the winter to pass so I can install and 3 springs in my clutch worked themselves loose. I was thinking it was my tranny. I Called my man Mo and he said "bring it in let's look at it. As soon as I got there the whole team was on it! They bled the cmc, checked everything and confirmed it was the clutch. Mo ordered the clutch right there from his phone and said "come back next week and we'll fix it up". I had just purchased the Mtec race springs so I had them install those as well as fix a pully that was making noise.

I want 8th to know, once you've dealt with a good team like the one at SRT your buying much more than parts for your car! These guys know there stuff and I couldn't be more happy with the choice I made to boost my car with them.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
When SRT did my setup, I drove home and was trying to do a street tune of the boost by gear settings. I was on the phone with Mo off and on all day and he was helping me but I couldn't get it right. He told me to come up the next day and he would set me right. Not only did he fix the issue but also street tuned and made a short video of the car.

SRT customer service is 2nd to none!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts