8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nice Shots Ricardo! You took all those with a 50mm f1.8 right?
yes sir! i barely bought it yesterday too so the meet was a perfect day and great weather to test it and practice with it. i just left it at f/stop 1.8 and set the ISO down to 100 and didnt mess with anything else as far as settings. for having some shakey hands tho i was surprised at how well some of those pics came out, yay me! haha. :cheerleader: any tips or tricks master? :help:

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
yes sir! i barely bought it yesterday too so the meet was a perfect day and great weather to test it and practice with it. i just left it at f/stop 1.8 and set the ISO down to 100 and didnt mess with anything else as far as settings. for having some shakey hands tho i was surprised at how well some of those pics came out, yay me! haha. :cheerleader: any tips or tricks master? :help:
Very cool! Gotta love teh nifty fifty! You're gonna have a lot of fun with the shallow dof!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice pics guys!! It was nice meeting you and had a good time. After seeing my car in these pics, I really need to do somethin with those wheels! Lol

1 - 20 of 81 Posts