8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
only made enough for last year ferrari challenge I believe 20 cars total
BOO! I can't wait for their next race car.:lildevil: Good luck to Porsche, VW, Honda, Chevy, Ford, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg... You will all need it when Ferrari comes out with their next race car.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
BOO! I can't wait for their next race car.:lildevil: Good luck to Porsche, VW, Honda, Chevy, Ford, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg... You will all need it when Ferrari comes out with their next race car.
F430 GT is my favorite of their racing car line.. there's one at Boardwalk Ferrari.. its for sale i believe the price tags is a little over 700k

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
the Ferrari FXX is getting an upgrade the original 790HP,8500RPM Redline FXX, but now it has 860HP and 9500RPM Redline the F1 shifter also reduces shifts to 60ms from 80ms along with changes in the aerodynamics and suspension setup in something called an evolution package. i dont know if evolution package is added to new cars or is retrofitted to existing FXXs....

but the scuderia is awesome. Tiff Needel got an identical time on Ferrari's Fiorano test track with the Enzo as the Scuderia, but then again his time in the Enzo was the first time on that track.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
In truth I prefer the 599 GTB to all of their mid-engine cars. I know it's not as capable and it's more of a touring car, but the style if just too smooth. That's my Ferrari pick. Well, that or the F2007...

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
the Ferrari FXX is getting an upgrade the original 790HP,8500RPM Redline FXX, but now it has 860HP and 9500RPM Redline the F1 shifter also reduces shifts to 60ms from 80ms with the evolution package. i dont know if evolution package is added to new cars or is fitted to existing FXXs....

but the scuderia is awesome. Tiff Needel got an identical time on Ferrari's Fiorano test track with the Enzo as the Scuderia, but then again his time in the Enzo was the first time on that track.
soo... the FXX is being upgraded to be even MORE POINTLESS because you can't bring it on the streets. Ferrari doesn't allow you. It's not street legal and its waaaaaay too low... Ferrari actually stores the car at a facility for you and whenever you want to drive it you have to go to the place your car is stored at and the track is open... pretty much pointless if you ask me...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.