8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
to me .. it sorta is....

Its like how we took the Si over the Gti the MS3

This is my fav over Veyron Enzo pagana...... if theres one car id chose over the F1////// itd be the Ferrari F50

·
Registered
35 Posts
I believe to be the greatest car in the world it has to be at least attainable. That's why my vote goes the The Porsche Cayman S. That's my dream car.....and it's actually possible for me to own it one day.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
the McLaren is so 10 years ago. Koenigsegg and Bugatti FTMFW.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Ascari KZ-1 or go home! :D ;) Actually, I'd probably side with the Koeniggsegg people here...it's manual (Veryon's SMG) and it's ******* insane.

But, for us who's heard of it/was alive when it was still in its glory days, then yes, it will still hold a special place in our hearts. However, now is an awesome time for the autophile because it seems all of Europe is in supercar mode...

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
as a machine...i think the CGT is quite possibly the best thing out...as a supercar i do agree that the Koenigsegg and Pagani Zonda probably are better. styling is WAY better, and overal supercar aura is as well.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Snake-eyes said:
I wonder whats really faster though the mclaren f1 LM edition or the CCX.
The lm claims a zero to 60 time of 2.7 sec
Oh, c'mon. You can't compare an old dog to a new one.. You've got to bust out the Koenigsegg CCXR.

1050hp/800tq and half the weight of a Bugatti Veyron. Theoretically this should be able to smash on just about anything out there. Theoretically.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
CCXR

4.7 liter biofuel V8
twin superchargers
1018 hp @ 7200 rpm
782 lb-ft @ 6100 rpm
216.6 hp per liter
2601 lbs
2.6 lbs per hp

Or the Factory Five GTM