8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as of 4/22/06 my Wife got my EX and I am the owner of a new SI. Someone said we might be the First 8th Gen Civic Couple. I don't know that we are the first, but it should make a good post.

So if you and your Significant other both have 8th Gen civics, then chime in on the date of Civic # 2 :wavey:
And claim bragging rights.

Ding Ding.
:popcorn:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife! :)

I own the 8th Gen Civic but not my BF. He drives a 1993 Honda Civic CX but he drives my car though, lol.

Once again, congrats!

·
Registered
419 Posts
xtv-sidecar said:
Ok as of 4/22/06 my Wife got my EX and I am the owner of a new SI. Someone said we might be the First 8th Gen Civic Couple. I don't know that we are the first, but it should make a good post.

So if you and your Significant other both have 8th Gen civics, then chime in on the date of Civic # 2 :wavey:
And claim bragging rights.

Ding Ding.
:popcorn:
Not trying to grab any notoriety, Wife got her 06 , EX April 4, and my 06 SI 4/11.:)

·
Registered
716 Posts
I think someone on club rsx has a 05 type s and his gf has a 06 Si. First k20Z couple :thumb:

Saw your civics in the Si forum, looks very nice man. The HFPs looks good on the GG :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
Um. We're NOT a couple. But my brother and I both have had Si's since January. Same household counts doesn't it?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Tim said:
Um. We're NOT a couple. But my brother and I both have had Si's since January. Same household counts doesn't it?
just pretend you are so you can have the prize!! :)

i mean, whatever floats your boat ;) :thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
I've got an 8th gen Si, and my girlfriend has a 6th gen LX. Mine's pristine, perfect, and a creature suited for only the manliest of men(maybe not the last part), and hers.. well, her's is covered in bumper stickers from head to toe. What can I say, she's not exactly a car person. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
Yospeed
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing