8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Pretty sure that the fastest car in the world is the new Hennessy Viper......a $200,000 car spanks a $2M Bugatti Veyron. <- That's irony ;)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Asian Hamster said:
Reelbigfish, is your avatar jim from the office? I love that show.
BOT, ya I love Koenigsegg. CCX ftw!

haha, yeah it is.

and that ferrari is awesome. even if I could just drive shotgun with that guy in a few of those cars i'd be content.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Avenger said:
Pretty sure that the fastest car in the world is the new Hennessy Viper......a $200,000 car spanks a $2M Bugatti Veyron. <- That's irony ;)
Theres all kinds of "worlds fastest" records.

The Bugatti Veyron holds the worlds fastest production car record.

The Ultima GTR holds the worlds fastest 0-100-0 record.

Theres all kinds of technicalitys that go with a world record. Also, almost every super car has been called the fastest at one time or another. I still see the Ferrari Enzo being called the fastest every now or then. :laugh:

So dont go nuts trying to figure out which it really is, because once you figure it out, it will change.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
"After a long days work I come home, grab a bottle of wine, and walk among the cars."

Seriously now. After a long days work I would just spin that bottle of wine on the floor and whatever car it points to, I will drive.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
EvilSardine said:
"After a long days work I come home, grab a bottle of wine, and walk among the cars."

Seriously now. After a long days work I would just spin that bottle of wine on the floor and whatever car it points to, I will drive.
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
909 Posts
pkkid said:
But how does it turn?
I'm pretty positive that the CCR turns better ;) I mean the Viper puts down over 1g on the skidpad........but I can see the CCR turning in better numbers for some reason.

Here's the link to the story referring to the 2008 Hennessey Viper as becoming the fastest car in production in the world:
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/motorsport/hennessey-viper-passes-veyron-as-world’s-fastest-car/

DAMN, I wish my sister's '05 Viper Convertible had 1000HP and 1100ft/lbs. :eek: I'm scared to drive it with only 500HP

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Avenger said:

just don't forget that the viper is technically still a street car because of headlights and tailights and blinkers....if i remember correctly it does not have cat and is basically open exhaust....also there is almost no sound deadening in the car...the veyron still earns its price tag according to buyers of the car

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lets see what would I take an ugly body kit souped up viper or a CCX..jeez thats a hard choice!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Snake-eyes said:
lets see what would I take an ugly body kit souped up viper or a CCX..jeez thats a hard choice!
LMAO........if they were the same money, it'd be a hard choice........but for the price difference, it's an EASY choice.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Well the viper has always been my favorite american muscle car. So the choice would be easy for me. 1000 hp and 255 mph. yea.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
EvilSardine said:

Damn I do that already but I just drink soda

1 - 20 of 21 Posts